Terms and Conditions
WHEN ENTERING AND USING THIS INTERNET SITE, WHOSE DOMAIN NAME IS: WWW.CONECTIUS.COM, PROPERTY OF CONECTIUS.COM SA de CV, IN THE SUCCESSIVE “CONECTIUS” YOU (THE USER) ARE ACCEPTING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT AND EXPRESSLY DECLARE YOUR ACCEPTANCE USING FOR SUCH EFFECTS OF ELECTRONIC MEASURES THROUGH ARTICLE 1803 OF THE FEDERAL CIVIL CODE AND 89 OF THE COMMERCE CODE.
IF YOU (THE USER) DOES NOT CONFORM OR ACCEPT IN AN ABSOLUTE FORM AND COMPLETE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MUST REFUSE TO ACCESS, USE AND SEE THE WEBSITE WWW.CONECTIUS.COM, IF YOU CONTINUE TO CONSULT THE SAME ACTION, IT WILL BE CONSIDERED AS YOUR ABSOLUTE AND EXPRESS ACCEPTANCE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDED HEREIN.
The services described refer exclusively to the regulations that govern the United Mexican States and are formulated for services performed within that territory. The information contained in this portal is only enunciative, so it in no way constitutes a binding offer that obliges the user and CONECTIUS to enter into any contract in relation to such operations. CONECTIUS reserves the right to modify the information contained herein when it deems appropriate and without prior notice.
- Through this site CONECTIUS grants the USER access to the service through which he can update data, consult and request information and perform online operations, hereinafter the SERVICES.
- In the applicable cases, it may be necessary for you to have a User password and a Password (Identification Keys), which you expressly agree to replace your autograph signature, with an electronic signature, based on the Federal Civil Code and the Commercial Code, so that the documentary or technical evidence derived from the use of this medium in which said electronic signature appears, will produce the same evidential effects that the laws grant to the documents signed by the parties.
- For all the legal effects that may take place, the DATA MESSAGES in which the operations and consultations carried out under this contract are recorded through the SYSTEM, will be considered as issued and received in Mexico, Mexico City, where find the SYSTEM, in terms of applicable federal legislation.
- The use of your Username and Password is personal and non-transferable. CONECTIUS, assumes no responsibility for any misuse that may be given to them, so you expressly agree that CONECTIUS is exempt from any liability that may arise.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, CONECTIUS, assumes no responsibility in the following cases:
- Any error, delay, omission and / or failure of the information, in its sending or transmission, as well as the bad or null functioning of the System. In the understanding that CONECTIUS may freely set the bases, requirements and operating conditions of the SYSTEM, as well as the days and hours of its operation.
- Any fortuitous or force majeure case, either own or from the USER, of service providers, suppliers or transmitters of information. The intellectual property rights of this SITE and of the screens that show these pages, and of the information and material that appear in them and of their disposition, belong to CONECTIUS unless otherwise indicated.
- The CONECTIUS logo as well as the word and mixed brands of services and commercial names that appear on this portal are registered trademarks owned by CONECTIUS.COM SA de CV and / or its subsidiaries and / or its holders of shares.
- The rules regarding the collection and treatment of the information we receive from people who freely decide or have decided to become our customers.
- The description of the process that our clients will be able to follow in accordance with current commercial legislation and the Law on Protection of Personal Data held by individuals to deal with any matter related to privacy.
- Contact information to whom customers may contact in case of any questions about these privacy rules.
- It is necessary to know who you are in order to provide our services. Therefore, CONECTIUS may require information from you and people related to you to help verify your identity, in order to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing; You will have both the right to keep such information for the time established in the applicable legislation.
- What we need to know includes basic information. However, we may request financial or business information that you have with us, with our affiliated companies or with other companies, depending on the service or services you require.
- The information we need comes mostly from you, but CONECTIUS can get more information through other sources to make sure that the data collected was obtained correctly and completely. These sources of information may come, with your prior authorization, from other institutions.
- Some applications may require you to reveal some personal information so that those applications can function, as designed. For this, our Internet portal may require you to enter information that identifies you, as well as individual keys, account numbers or passwords so that you can access your information.
- CONECTIUS will treat all information with complete confidentiality. Notwithstanding this, CONECTIUS may disclose this information to third parties when, in its opinion, it is necessary to carry out its business activities; or when the disclosure of said data is required by law.
- All CONECTIUS employees are trained and committed to carefully handle your data. CONECTIUS will take all reasonable measures to treat all information as secure data and safeguard all information obtained.
- CONECTIUS may use the data to provide a better service, for this you must have your consent, with the understanding that such consent will at no time be a condition for contracting any operation or service. This data may be used and disclosed to our affiliated companies and others nationally and internationally, for all purposes permitted by law. For example, we may use the information to:
- Detect your needs and be able to offer you the right product
- To improve our claims processes and other transactions
- Confirm and correct your information
- For a better management of our business
- To conduct market research
- To audit our business
- To provide you with a better service
- All our processes are constantly monitored in order to give proper care and protection to your information.
- As a general rule, CONECTIUS will only disclose, according to the Law, the necessary information. CONECTIUS in the terms concluded by the respective contract, you can use the information you provided to offer you other products and services.
- In accordance with current legislation on Consumer Protection, our customers may express their desire not to receive advertising related to the products and services provided by CONECTIUS.